Sightryt CONDITIONS OF USE:
We, Sightryt and its affiliates provide access to our www.sightryt.com (‘Website’) to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. The Website and referred to as the ‘Platform’. The Platform is owned and operated by Sightryt, a private limited company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at C 303, Cassia Block, 7th Phase, Puttenahalli,Brigade Millannium, JP Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560078, India and corporate office at 503, Level V Prestige Centre Point 7, Cunningham Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052, Karnataka, India. Please read this condition of use (‘Conditions of Use’) carefully before you purchase any product and/or avail any service from Platform.
For the purpose of this Conditions of Use, wherever the context so refers, “you” or “your” or “user” shall mean any person who is visiting, browsing, placing orders, transacting on the Platform by providing personal registration data/information while registering/login in on the Platform as a registered user using any computer systems or mobile or handheld devices or electronic device. They can be existing or proposed customers of Sightryt. The terms “Sightryt”, “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean Sightryt Vision. These Conditions of Use govern your use on Platform. If you do not agree to this Conditions of Use, you may not purchase any product and/or avail any service on the Platform and we request you to uninstall the App. By installing, downloading or even merely using the Platform, you shall be contracting with us and you signify your acceptance to this Conditions of Use and other Sightryt policies posted on the Platform and amended from time to time, which takes effect on the date on which you download, install, login or use the Platform and create a legally binding arrangement and the same shall be abided.
1. Your Account: If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer, mobile, handled devices and electronic device to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your account is secured. Please ensure that the details you provide to us are correct and complete and inform us immediately in writing of any changes to the information that you provided when registering on the Platform. You agree and acknowledge that you will use your account on the Platform to purchase products and/or avail service only for your personal use and not for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Sightryt reserves the right to refuse you the access to the Platform, terminate your accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
3. E-Platform for Communication: You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Platform is an online platform that enables you to purchase products and/or avail service listed on the Platform at the price indicated therein. We reserve the right to amend the condition of sale and price of the products and service at any point of time and it shall be presumed that before purchasing any product or availing any service you have gone through the condition of sale and price and agree to the same.
4. Access to Platform: We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Platform will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet and reason beyond our control, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Platform may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice.
5. Your Conduct: You must not use the Platform in any way that causes or is likely to cause, the Platform or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Sightryt, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer/mobile/handled device/ electronic device, etc. to us and you must use the Platform for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Platform for any of the following:
a. for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity;
b. to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam; and
c. to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
6. Copyright, authors' rights and database rights: All content included on Platform, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Sightryt, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, trade mark, authors' rights and database right laws. All software used on the Platform is the property of Sightryt, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, trademarks and author' rights laws. You may not systematically extract/ or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Platform without Sightryt and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Platform, without Sightryt and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/ or publish your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and product listings) parts of the Platform without Sightryt and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent.
7. Intellectual Property Claims - You undertake not to adopt or use or cause any other person to adopt or use any name, corporate name, trading name, trade mark, design, copyright, title of establishment, logo, symbol or other commercial designation, of Sightryt (whether or not registered or to be registered in the name of the Sightryt or any of its associated companies) for any purpose whatsoever. The ownership of Sightryt in its trademark, copy right, logo, symbol, design or any other intellectual property rights shall remain as is and shall not be violated or claimed as owner by you or any other party under any circumstances. Sightryt reserves right to take appropriate legal action if it observes any violation of Sightryt’s intellectual property rights.
8. Trademarks: Sightryt, Mission Efficiensee, Mission literasee and other trademarks indicated on Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sightryt and/or any other company venturing/associated with Sightryt, in India and/or other jurisdictions. SIghtryt's graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Sightryt. Sightryt's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Sightryt's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Sightryt. All other trademarks not owned by Sightryt that appear on this Platform are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Sightryt.
9. Disclaimer: You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Platform. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the Platform to order products and avail service only for your personal use and not for business purposes. Images on the Platform are for representation purpose only and actual product may slightly vary with respect to colour scheme, material etc.
10. Indemnity and Release: You shall indemnify and hold harmless Sightryt, or subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, from any claim or demand, or actions (including attorney's fees), made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party. You hereby expressly release Sightryt its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the third parties and specifically waive any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
11. Children: Use of Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Platform only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
12. Other Businesses: Parties other than Sightryt and its affiliates may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on Platform. For example, businesses and individuals offer products via Marketplace. In addition, we provide links to the websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant or endorse the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals, or the content of their websites. Sightryt does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these and any other third-parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
13. Communications: When you visit Platform, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number and email ID while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Platform or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the Platform and/or your order placed on the Platform .
14. Losses: We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Platform.
15. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions: We reserve the right to make changes to Platform, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the Platform or that you order goods and/or avail service from us, unless any change to those policies or these Conditions of Use is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these Conditions of Use is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that Conditions of Use will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Conditions of Use.
16. Events beyond our reasonable control: We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Conditions of Use if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This Conditions of Use does not affect your statutory rights.
17. Waiver: If you breach of these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
18. Governing law and Jurisdiction: These Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. In case of any dispute between you and us, the same shall be amicably settled and if not resolved then the same shall be referred to Sole Arbitrator appointed by us and such arbitration proceedings shall be governed by Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any amendment made thereof.
19. Sightryt Software Terms: In addition to these Conditions of Use, the terms, mentioned herein below, relating to software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with Platform, shall also be applicable as part of these Conditions of Use. Sightryt Software means and includes set(s) of programs, procedure, routines etc associated with operation of developing/upgrading the Platforms of Sightryt.
Sightryt SOFTWARE TERMS
1. Use of the Sightryt Software: You may use Sightryt Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the Platform, and as permitted by the Conditions of Use. You may not incorporate any portion of the Sightryt Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Sightryt Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Sightryt Software in whole or in part. You may not use the Sightryt Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any Sightryt Software and we may terminate your right to use any Sightryt Software at any time without giving notice to you. Your rights to use the Sightryt Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Sightryt Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any other terms of Sightryt. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain Sightryt Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that Sightryt Software (or software incorporated with the Sightryt Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use. All software used in any Sightryt Service is the property of Sightryt and/or its affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by laws of India and other countries if applicable including but not limited to any other applicable copyright laws.
3. No Reverse Engineering: You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the Sightryt Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Sightryt Software.
4. Updates: In order to keep the Sightryt Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
Sightryt TERMS & CONDITION
Because we are confident in our products, we offer a 100% cash refund for frames, and a 100% store credit guarantee on all frames and lens products. If you are not completely satisfied with your eyeglasses within the first 14 days after delivery, you are entitled to a refund, store credit or a product exchange of equal value.
We are happy to exchange a pair of glasses of the same value with the 14-day period. Should you wish to exchange for a pair of glasses at a higher value, the difference must be settled before shipment.
Other terms and condition in RETURN SHIPPING
Please send the product back to us with your preferred courier (Sightryt is not responsible for any return shipping). The returned product must meet the following criteria.
• Unused and in their original condition.
• All accessories such as case and cleaning cloth must also be returned.
• All return requests must be submitted within 14 calendar days of delivery.
• Money back or store credit guarantee does not include the cost of shipping that is not standard.
• Sightryt is not liable for any bank, credit card, or any other charges that may be incurred in the refund.
• Each item may only be returned or exchanged once.
• Customers are responsible for return shipping back to our office.
503, Level V Prestige Centre Point 7, Cunningham Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052.
Please allow up to 14-21 business days from when we receive the return for your money to be refunded.
Most manufacturers offer a 3-months warranty that covers manufacturing defects which typically includes defective hinges and welding points, frame discoloration, and missing parts. Please contact us with a picture of the problem should you require warranty services. This warranty does not cover the following cases.
• Accidental damages to your frame
• Normal wear and tear
• Prescription changes
Please note it is the customer's responsibility to return the glasses and provide us with the return shipping tracking information. Furthermore, a picture of the damage to the item is required for the warranty claims.
HOW TO EXCHANGE OR RETURN GLASSES
• Write a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +91 9740574448
• A member of our customer support team will respond upon receipt of your exchange or return request, and follow up the process with confirmation of acceptance or denial.
• You are required to provide us with a tracking number for your returned item(s).
• Products returned for exchanges or returns must be undamaged and unused (with case and cleaning cloth) and in the resalable packaging provided with them (no open packages).
• Exchanges and returns will only be processed once the returned item is received at our facilities.
• Cost of shipping for your purchases, as well as duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
• In the event where your return request has been denied, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to have your returned package sent back to the shipping address you provided.
• We may refuse to accept future orders from those who have made previous unsubstantiated claims for non-delivery of goods.
• Exchanges and returns can only be submitted within the first 14 calendar days of receiving the original item.
• All warranty credits are non-refundable.
• Please allow up to 14-21 business days upon receipt of returned item(s) to process your refund.
Please note that during and near holiday seasons, shipping and production time may take longer than usual due to higher volume of traffic.
• Order(s) will be delivered to the address specified on the date of order only after payment is fully received and production of lenses is completed.
• Order(s) will be shipped using your choice of shipping arrangement.
• Any duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. You may be charged duties and taxes when the order has arrived in your country. The courier will contact the recipient to collect duties and taxes before releasing the shipment.
• You may be requested to provide your Tax ID to clear customs. In that case, the information you provided is solely between you and your country's Customs and Border Protection. Sightryt will NOT receive any of your TAX ID or related information.
• Once the order is shipped from Sightryt, it is no longer the responsibility of Sightryt.
• Once the order is shipped from Sightryt, even you contact us within 24 hours in order to make changes to your order, whether it be the prescription or delivery address, or to cancel your order, it is no longer possible.
• Delays caused by courier companies will be handled in a timely manner but is not the responsibility of Sightryt.
• Order production may be delayed when insufficient / inaccurate information is provided by the customer.
• We ensure that the lenses ordered via Sightryt adhere to the highest ISO standard quality.
• Under rare situations whereby our production is delayed, the customer will be notified with an estimated shipping time.
• The estimated shipping time is provided by the shipping couriers. If you have any enquiries regarding the estimated time, please do not hesitate to contact the courier directly.
• Please be aware that shipping time may be affected by different factors such as weather, custom clearance, peak season delays, remote / countryside locations, and transportation. It is not our responsibility, and you will need to contact the respective courier on your own to find out the shipping status.